We highly recommend using the following steps to care for your FADE garments.
- Treat garments with TLC to help the longevity of each garment. We recommend washing your garments like you would swimwear. Rinsing with fresh, cold water after each use.
- Cold gentle wash on delicate cycle. Please note, hot water can break down textiles and cause shrinkage. If you have a large delicates bag, this is ideal.
- Use natural-based laundry detergents. We also recommend using less than what is required for your load size. While it is normal to think you need to add more detergent to eliminate any post-workout smell, this isn't the case and is unnecessary. Pro tip: add a 1/2 cup of white vinegar to your washing to eliminate odour and soften fabrics.
- Do not use fabric softeners. Fabric softeners can damage the stretch and textile of the fabrics. It can also trap the bad smells. Fabric softeners also create a coating on your garments, that over time, damages the fabric and doesn't allow sweat to draw to the surface.
- Turn everything inside-out to safeguard colours.
- Air dry your clothes. Clothes dryers, especially those with high heat settings can cause damage or shrinkage. By air drying your garments, this prevents pilling, decoration dulling, and melting off (particularly reflective detail) and aids in the overall longevity of your product.